No tricks, just treats at Zoomoov | A ride for kids……..and adults, too
Olivia and her cousin, Deandre, had their first trick or treat this year at Zoomoov SM BF Parañaque. Zoomoov had treats for kids wearing costumes who visited any of their outlets from October 22 to November 1.
My Olivia dressed up as mini Lilibeth or mini Queen Elizabeth II, while my nephew as Batman.
Presenting the new Batmobile haha. Anyone can ride on Zoomoov rides. Kids 120cm and up may ride alone, as long as a parent/guardian will follow the child until the ride has ended.
Kids below 120cm, on the other hand, shall be accompanied by a parent/guardian until the ride is finished, just like Olivia and I. Yes, the rides can carry our weight. Not only the kids enjoyed the ride, but also this Momma haha. I seriously felt like a kid again. Can’t wait for another Zoomoov ride this weekend.
How much is the ride? 100 pesos. Each ride lasts for 5 minutes
Buy 2 and get 1 Free = 200 pesos for 3 rides
- Lucky Chinatown Mall – 3F in front of Kidzoona
- SM Marilao – GF between Burger King and Barrio Fiesta
- SM Santa Mesa – 3rd floor Cyberzone
- Venice Grand Canal – near Kidzoona
- SM BF Parañaque – Event Center in front of Krispy Kreme
- SM Megamall – Building A, 2nd floor, beside Yellow Cab
- SM North EDSA – Lower ground floor, adjacent of Bowling Alley
- SM Novaliches – Event Center near SM Store
- SM Southmall – 2F, opposite ice skating rink and between H&M and Coffee Bean
- SM East Ortigas – 2F Exhibit 5 in front of Kuya J