The first Lampe Berger dates way back on 1898 when Maurice Berger intended to purify the air in hospital wards. What came next was the Patent registration of Lampe Berger on June of the same year.
After more than 30 years, on 1930 to be particular, Lampe Berger – the lamps and its scents – became popular.
On 1950, the exquisite design of the lamps became a true part of decoration. Lampe Berger has soared since then. At this present day, the French brand has been popular globally. No wonder 1 million Lamps are sold each year, 5 million liters of fragrance and over 7,000 point of sales worldwide.
With over 115 years of innovation, Lampe Berger creates a universe where air is being purified, improves the quality of indoor air, provides desirable and unique aromas, and adds a touch to our home or office interiors.
Lampe Berger’s decorative lamps vary from styles, shapes and sizes.
There are products to purify the air and provide scents, or just to give pleasing aromas.
The Lamps that are made purify the air and provide scents have flameless catalytic burner which diffuses the fragrance. It is recommended that an 8 square meter room do not go beyond 20 minutes of diffusing.
Price starts at 3,595 to 5,595 to 65,995 for collector’s item.
And presenting, the Parfum Berger. The newest from Lampe Berger’s Spring/Summer collection
Let’s have a closer look. This a gift set that makes an excellent present for any occasion that comes in a special gift box. Price is 2,995. It comes
You may purchase Lampe Berger items online and get 200 pesos off when you use my code – CIARA
Or visit their stores at
- Lampe Berger Philippines Flagship Store – Unit G-03 Robin’s Design Center, 31st Meralco Avenue, Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City
- Lampe Berger Philippines Ayala Center Cebu Kiosk – Level 1, Ayala Center Cebu (near Rustan’s Department Store at New Wing), Cebu Business Park, Archbishop Reyes Avenue 6000 Cebu City
- Bespoke Interiors – Mahogany Place, Pope John Paul II Avenue, Mabolo 6000 Cebu City
- Lampe Berger Philippines Evia Lifestyle Center Kiosk – 2F Evia Lifestyle Center, Daang Hari Road, Almanza Dos, Las Piñas, 1750 Kalakhang Maynila 1750 Vista City
- Lampe Berger Philippines Estancia Mall Outlet – Estancia Mall, 1605 Meralco Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila 1800 Pasig
- Festival Mall – Alabang, Muntinlupa