Himalaya Botanique Toothpaste | Used by Celebrities and Beauty Queens
Have you checked your toothpaste’s ingredients? Did you know that certain toothpaste brands contain chemicals including Triclosan? Triclosan is a controversial ingredient banned in Europe, Canada, and the US, is, unfortunately still found in many households across the Philippines.
We, especially parents, are becoming more and more conscious about the products we and our kids use daily, including shampoo, body wash, dishwashing liquid, laundry detergent, and more. But we tend to overlook the product that we put into our mouth twice or even thrice a day.
Let me introduce you to a toothpaste brand that we’ve been using for a month and a half now – Himalaya Botanique toothpaste. It is made with 100% organic certified ingredients. It is free from Sorbiton, Paraben, Gluten, Saccharin, SLS, Carrageenan, Fluoride, Sodium hydroxide, and Triclosan.
Himalaya Botanique toothpaste is made with the highest standards – with a blend of carefully selected organic herbs free from the 9 aforementioned chemicals that are commonly found in toothpastes. However, this doesn’t mean that the quality and user experience is compromised, in fact, I am undoubtedly satisfied with using Himalaya.
Here are the things I specifically love about Himalaya aside from being free from 9 nasty chemicals:
- It helps whiten my coffee-stained teeth
- There are 5 different flavors to choose from, something for everyone.
- There isn’t a lot of foam compared to other brands. Why? Because it doesn’t contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS)
- Tastes a little different because of the plant based sugar substitute used – Stevia – rather than a sweetening agent.
- Made with 100% USDA Organic Certified ingredient
- Packaging is made with recycled material and printing is done with soy ink.
It is evident that Himalaya really is eco-conscious aside from providing organic products to us, consumers, they are also giving away wooden toothbrush to reduce the usage of plastic.
It’s time to check the products we use. With Himalaya Botanique, you can now have a peace of mind.
To learn more, please visit www.botaniquenow.ph