Creeezy (creamy & cheezy) carbonara meatballs
First of, I am not a chef nor have I taken culinary courses. I cook only for fun.
As a wife, I learned to cook for my husband. My cooking makes him happy. It makes me happy, too. His reaction after tasting such is priceless. As he would say, it makes him love me more hehe
I normally cook carbonara with ham, bacon, tuna and mushroom but since there are only few ingredients in the pantry, I then had to improvise.
A way to a man’s heart is through his stomach
1 tbsp butter
10 cloves garlic
1 medium sized onion
1/4 kilo ground pork
2 cups pasta
2 all purpose cream
Salt, sugar and pepper
1. Boil water and all purpose flour. Add pasta. Set aside when cooked.
2. Beat egg and add salt. Dip meatballs.
3. On a separate pan, melt butter.
4. Add garlic and onion
5. Fry meatballs
6. Add all purpose cream. Add water.
7. Add cheese.
8. Salt, sugar and pepper to taste.
9. Mix pasta with sauce and meatballs. Serve.
Serves 3 to 5